The Legacy Planning Workbook
The Legacy Planning workbook is 66 pages of guidance and exercises designed to help you build your best life, a life that leaves an infinite legacy. The workbook is chocked full of great insight, wisdom, and exercises that help you identify:
- What is important to you,
- Who is important to you,
- What your strengths are,
- What is holding you back,
- How to recognize opportunity,
- How to turn adversity into opportunity,
- How to plan and set goals for the future, and
- How to execute activities that propel you toward your best life.
10 Simple Rules
For your best life
10 Simple Rules was written for my adult children as a way to pass on the wisdom that my parents, especially my mother, had taught me. It is also full of lessons learned the hard way in my life, some of which are quite humorous. Creating your best life is serious business. But who says it can’t be fun and rewarding. These 10 simple rules have guided me well through my adult life, both in business and my personal relationships.
Here are the Rules:
- Live large, no regrets.
- Laugh often, mostly at yourself.
- Love deeply, with your whole heart.
- Be honest, especially with yourself.
- Be quick to forgive.
- Treat others the way they want to be treated.
- Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don’t be mean when you say it.
- Never be afraid to ask.
- Work hard, play hard.
- Create an attitude of gratitude.